- A domain and hosting account with access to a cpanel.
- You should have an existing WordPress site installed to perform WooCommerce plugin installations and configuration.
- A basic understanding of WordPress terminology and functionality would be beneficial before starting the course.
Does the thought of manually packing and shipping your own products day in and day out heighten your anxiety?
Then let me show you an alternative way to sell your custom designed products.
This course aims to teach you how to build a WordPress eCommerce store to sell your t-shirts with Printful. You’re not limited to selling t-shirts. Printful is an on-demand, online printing fulfillment and shipping company. Printful will print your custom designs on posters, t-shirts, shirts, canvas, and mugs to just name a few.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to synchronize your WooCommerce products with printful and start selling!
You’ll learn how to integrate WooCommerce with Printful to build a fully functional eCommerce store with WordPress.
- You’ll setup a free Printful account
- Sync your designs and products
- Printful will fulfill your order
Customers purchase your products using your payment platform such as PayPal. Your shop will automatically place your order with Printful.
Have you ever wanted to sell your own designed t-shirts without the hassle of manually fulfilling each order?
I can show you how to effortlessly build your own WooCommerce store with WordPress and Printful.
Once you’ve enrolled in the course you’ll do the following:
- Choose a WordPress theme.
- You can also use the free theme by WooThemes called Storefront if you don’t have a theme.
- You’ll install WooCommerce and Printful.
- If you have a t-shirt design that’s great!
- If you don’t have a t-shirt design well now is a good time to create one or you can use my design mockup for your course project.
- In a few hours you can immediately start selling your products.
Why use WooCommerce?
- It’s free.
- It’s flexible as it integrates easily with Printful.
- It’s customizable as it’s based on the popular WordPress platform.
What is Printful?
- Printful is an online drop shipping and custom print fulfilment service that allows you the freedom to focus on selling your product.
- Your WooCommerce store will automatically send your orders to Printful.
- Printful takes care of the printing, shipping and quality.
You’ll be able to manage your own WordPress site with WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution that gives you complete control to sell your products.
- This course is created for the advanced beginner to intermediate WordPress users interested in WooCommerce.
- Entrepreneurs looking for a quick way to start selling their own custom t-shirts with WooCommerce.
- This course is not intended for Advanced WordPress users who have already setup many eCommerce stores with Printful and WooCommerce.
Build a WooCommerce eCommerce T-Shirt Store with WordPress
- Product Code: 1005
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 19,676